On December 3, 2018, the Board of Directors meet in the Cobblefield Point club house to discuss a number of items including the recent repairs to building A1, the 2019 proposed budget, and other items.
Here are some of the documents shared during that meeting, including meeting minutes.
At the annual meeting held on May 31, 2018, the Board voted to increase the monthly HOA fees to $200.00 beginning August 1, 2018. This increase is needed as there are a number of future maintenance upkeep and repairs that will be needed. The Board felt that a small monthly increase would be better than another special assessment that could be higher than the $2,000.00 incurred in 2015.
Additionally please be aware of the following updated/changed policy items to the Rules and Regulations:
- Swimming Pool Policy (Page 7): No more than 4 guests are allowed from any one unit, unless cleared through the Board in advance. Owners or residents are responsible for their guests.
- Pets (Page 9): No animals shall be permitted except for one (1) four-legged domesticated animal not to exceed forty (40) pounds. Current residents with two animals will be grandfathered in; however, future residents will be held to this policy. Reptiles of any type are not allowed.
- Pets (Page 9): Per City of Champaign Ordinance all animals must be kept on a leash in the common and public areas at all times.
- Parking (Page 8): No campers, boats, trailers, or trucks shall be parked outside on the property and no more than two (2) automobiles shall be kept or stored. Parking on the street is not permitted.
- Cable or Dishes (Page 3): All cable lines must run inside of the condo – no lines or lines for holes may be cut or draped on the exterior of the building. Dishes cannot be attached to the balcony railings by bolts or screws.
- Limited Elements Usage (Page 4). Residents may not have a garden or a compost pile in the limited common areas.
For a full copy of the Cobblefield Point Rules and Regulations, please click here.
Information about the 2018-2019 Board of Directors can be found here.
Join us for pizza & refreshments!
All owners and tenants of Cobblefield Point Condo Association are cordially invited to the Clubhouse on Monday, August 29th at 6:00 pm for pizza. Meet your neighbors over dinner then stay for the association meeting and find out what is going on in the community!
Date: Monday, August 29th
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Clubhouse – Cobblefield Point
- Call Meeting to Order
- Introduction of New Board of Directors
- Approval of June 6, 2016 Minutes
- Financial Update
- Exterior Building Project Update
- Power Washing
- Open Floor & Owner Concerns
The 2016 annual meeting was held on Monday, June 6th at 6:30PM at the Clubhouse. We will post additional information about the meeting and content discussed in the following days.
In addition, ballots will be mailed to any owners not in attendance to complete the election process for the 2016-2017 Board of Directors.
In the mean time, we recommend checking out the frequently asked questions area of the site.
The Cobblefield Point Homeowners’ Association is currently accepting volunteers to assist with the Board. If you would like to learn more about the Board or help our community, please use the Contact Us page to reach out the current Board.
For additional information, please see our Board of Directors page.