At the annual meeting held on May 31, 2018, the Board voted to increase the monthly HOA fees to $200.00 beginning August 1, 2018. This increase is needed as there are a number of future maintenance upkeep and repairs that will be needed. The Board felt that a small monthly increase would be better than another special assessment that could be higher than the $2,000.00 incurred in 2015.
Additionally please be aware of the following updated/changed policy items to the Rules and Regulations:
- Swimming Pool Policy (Page 7): No more than 4 guests are allowed from any one unit, unless cleared through the Board in advance. Owners or residents are responsible for their guests.
- Pets (Page 9): No animals shall be permitted except for one (1) four-legged domesticated animal not to exceed forty (40) pounds. Current residents with two animals will be grandfathered in; however, future residents will be held to this policy. Reptiles of any type are not allowed.
- Pets (Page 9): Per City of Champaign Ordinance all animals must be kept on a leash in the common and public areas at all times.
- Parking (Page 8): No campers, boats, trailers, or trucks shall be parked outside on the property and no more than two (2) automobiles shall be kept or stored. Parking on the street is not permitted.
- Cable or Dishes (Page 3): All cable lines must run inside of the condo – no lines or lines for holes may be cut or draped on the exterior of the building. Dishes cannot be attached to the balcony railings by bolts or screws.
- Limited Elements Usage (Page 4). Residents may not have a garden or a compost pile in the limited common areas.
For a full copy of the Cobblefield Point Rules and Regulations, please click here.
Information about the 2018-2019 Board of Directors can be found here.